Our merchants just returned from The Original Round Top Antiques Fair 2017 in Round Top, Texas – population 90. This small town delivered big on antiques, and our team of merchants couldn’t resist. Motivated and full of ideas, we are excited to incorporate these trends and nostalgic inspiration into products that will resonate with our guests.
Stroll through this gallery of vintage fun, and then scroll to the bottom for a few themes we noticed on our trip.
Trends to watch:
- Aztec patterns and bright, fun color
- Layered accessories – long necks, arrows, and tassels
- Reclaimed wood and lots of animals
- Lots of pressed botanicals and other plant/nature queues
- Either tons of warmth and color or completely neutral – very little in between
How would you incorporate these trends into your own personal style? Let us know in the comments or give us a shout on social media. We’d love to hear from you.
2 thoughts on “Round Top Antiques Fair 2017”
What a fun visit and fun photographs!
I have many antiques and collectibles I’m looking to sell, can you get me in touch with one of merchants?