Who’s ready for some dessert? We’ve got 3 words for you…
“Double, Chocolate, Fudge.”
Do we have your attention? Great!
You deserve a chance to indulge every once in a while. You’ve weathered the winter storm. Now it’s time to welcome in the warmer temperatures, new beginnings and a chance to start fresh. So let us help you celebrate the new season with your friends and family with something we know everybody loves — chocolate!
We’ve taken our Cracker Barrel Double Chocolate Fudge Coca Cola® Cake and come up with a couple new ways for you to make it even more delicious and fun.
Best of all, it’s not going to take you hours in the kitchen to prep. You can wow your family and guests with this deliciously rich, double chocolate fudge cake or make some colorful, bite-size truffles and have them ready to serve in less than an hour.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Jazzed Up Double Chocolate Fudge Cake:
Cracker Barrel Double Chocolate Fudge Coca Cola® Cake
One 3.5 oz. Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar with Almonds
Vanilla Ice Cream or Whipped Cream
1. Cut Coca Cola Cake into servings.
2. Chop Hershey Bar into random shaped pieces. Gently press the larger pieces down into the frosting on the cake. Sprinkle smaller pieces over each piece
3. Dust each serving with your favorite – cocoa powder or powdered sugar, or both
4. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream on the side.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Double Chocolate Fudge Truffles:
4 cups crumbled Cracker Barrel Double Chocolate Fudge Coca Cola® Cake with frosting
Finely crushed Cracker Barrel Classic Peanut Brittle Candy
Finely crushed peppermint candies
Any of your favorite Cracker Barrel candies, finely chopped or crushed
Various cake decorating sprinkles, sugars, etc
Optional: Any other Easter candies to make it more holiday themed
1. In a large mixing bowl, knead crumbled cake until it is a well-blended, moist mixture. Form into a ball, knead a few more times.
2. Using a small scoop or teaspoon, scoop into 1-inch balls, rolling to make them round. As you work, place cake balls on a sheet pan lined with parchment or waxed paper. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 mins.
3. Roll chilled cake truffles in your favorite decorations. Serve or gift in colorful mini cupcake liners
For more great recipes and Spring gifting ideas for Easter, birthdays, and everything in between be sure to check out our new Spring Lookbook!